HYDRATE Fruit Punch - 30 Serving Tub
HYDRATE is great-tasting, sugar-free hydration for the whole family.
HYDRATE packs an industry-leading 1,200+ mg of 6 electrolytes to hydrate better. We created this optimal broad-spectrum super hydration with natural oceanic electrolytes, marine minerals and vitamins. All with no sugar and nothing artificial. This means you hydrate better, and feel better naturally.
- Hydration for Strength, Energy, Focus*
- 1,200+ mg of 6 broad spectrum electrolytes hydrates better.
- Makes every sip of water taste great and work harder
- Each serving contains 100% RDA of Vitamin C and B12
- Prebiotic fiber supports a healthy gut, glucose levels and digestion
- Science-backed, synergistic formulation
- Simple to use and perfectly dosed
- 0 sugar
- Organically sweetened
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container: 30
- Calories 10
- Total Carbohydrate 1 g (<1% DV†)
- Dietary Fiber <1 g (2% DV†)
- Vitamin C (as PureWay-C™ ascorbic acid) 90 mg (100% DV)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 2.4 mcg (100% DV)
- Calcium 170 mg (13% DV)
- Phosphorus 70 mg (6% DV)
- Magnesium 100 mg (24% DV)
- Zinc 2 mg (18% DV)
- Selenium 1 mcg (<2% DV)
- Copper 0.2 mg (22% DV)
- Manganese 0.2 mg (9% DV)
- Chromium 5 mcg (14% DV)
- Molybdenum 3 mcg (7% DV)
- Chloride 380 mg (17% DV)
- Sodium 250 mg (11% DV)
- Potassium 250 mg (5% DV)
- MANTRA™ Super Hydration Electrolyte and Mineral Blend: 3.22 g†† [Aquamin™ natural mineral source produced from calcareous marine algae (Lithothamnium sp.), sodium chloride, magnesium citrate, potassium phosphate, potassium aspartate, tricalcium citrate, zinc citrate, sodium molybdate, manganese citrate, selenium amino acid chelate, copper citrate, chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate].
†Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
††Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other ingredients: Citric acid, natural flavors, chicory root inulin, beet root (color), organic rebaudioside A (from stevia leaf extract), beta-carotene (color), and silica.
Use anytime for rapid hydration.
Consult a physician before use if pregnant, nursing, or if you are under medical supervision.